Tuesday 7 January 2014

Pulp Alley restock now in store

A big box has arrived from across the Atlantic and all the Pulp Alley products have now been restocked.

I know a few people have been waiting on the Fortune Deck so now is your chance. I don't imagine we'll sell out quite as quickly as before but best be sure and make an order now!


In other news, a big box of master castings and resin castings were sent away to Griffin Moulds yesterday. When the production moulds are made Mei-Lin Mayfair and the Hong Kong Killer Fembots will finally go on sale.


Ok so they didn't make it in 2013 and 'coming soon' was rather optimistic when I first posted this image, but they are certainly 'coming soon' now! I, for one, will be very, very glad when these figures finally go on sale...

1 comment:

  1. Yea, well hurry up about it.....I don't think we've seen the of Mei-Lin. any chance you would be willing to show us that to hold us over? - Also, while I am at it, I need more ethnic heads and a sprue of some smaller handguns - with a few being left-handed.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete